Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One more Wedding Story

I hope you're enjoying the many Wedding Stories we've accumulated over the years as Curtis Rhodes Photography, Curtis Rhodes Weddings and A Perfect Little Wedding (not to mention our time as San Diego Vows!) Here is a quick memory from a few years ago. The Bride and Groom had chosen a lovely location on the lake. It was a spot that had a rather large floating dock and their dream was to be married out there on the end of the dock. Because of the logistics of having everyone close, I went first, then the couple followed me and took their spot. The Wedding party filed in then the parents and guests. And the dock started sinking lower and lower. As water started splashing around my feet I looked at the Bride and I guess I had a look of panic in my eyes. Even though the hem of her dress was floating around her ankles, she smiled back at me...and they were married as the sun sank slowly in the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment