Sunday, March 20, 2011

Seattle Weather!

At A Perfect Little Wedding and Curtis Rhodes Weddings, (I always have to get those names into my posts for Google's sake!) we often perform outdoor weddings and naturally our couples are concerned about the weather. Let me be the first to say that, yes, it does seem to rain a lot in Seattle. But that doesn't necessarily ruin a wedding! Two weeks ago I married a wonderful couple at Gasworks Park in the pouring rain. We all had umbrellas and they made for some amazing pictures. Everyone loved the wedding! Yesterday I married another wonderful couple on Alki in the bright sun with Seattle in the background. This couple came from Arizona and were really hoping for an umbrella wedding! Go figure! Today we're back at Gasworks Park with another wonderful couple. We're hoping for sunny weather...they're from Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment